Browse to find the perfect wedding chapel and lodging for your honeymoon. Save on attractions, dining, and entertainment inGatlinburg, Pigeon Forge, and Sevierville. Get coupons for theaters in Pigeon Forge, such as Ole Smoky Hoedown, Black Bear Jamboree, Country Tonite and much more.
Save on Dollywood tickets or Dixie Stampede. Plan your honeymoon at a cabin or chalet in the Smoky Mountains, and visit Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies. It’s all at your finger tips, just click and cut our coupons and the savings begins!
Tennessee Marriage License Requirements:
- Sevier County Courthouse: 125 Court Avenue, Sevierville, TN (865)453-5502
- Gatlinburg now has an extension office where you may purchase a marriage license. This office is open Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday until 4 p.m.
- You must be 18 years old or have a legal guardian or both parents present to sign for the marriage license. Bring valid driver’s license from your state or a certified birth certificate.
- No blood test, no physical, no waiting period required.
- You must have a Tennessee marriage license to be married in Tennessee.
- The Tennessee marriage license ma be purchased from the County Court Clerk at any Courthouse in Tennessee.
- The application for a marriage license must be signed by both parties.
- The license is valid for 30 days.
- License cost varies from $33 to $39 and must be paid in cash. Checks are NOT accepted. However, some courthouses do accept credit cards.